21 June 2007

Musings.

It is Thursday, the first day of summer.
It is beautiful outside and I am almost overjoyed.
A good day to be alive.

I want to be happy all of the time.
So hard not to think about the war.
With more dead everyday.
More and more.
And more.

Body bags and mass graves
from Africa to Asia.
Our hand almost everywhere.

3,000 died in the Towers.
Horrible.
Heartbreaking.
I didn't stop crying for weeks.
But how much revenge is enough?
When will the urge be sated?

__

Jacqueline Carey's new book.
Fifth book in the Kushiel series.
Three of them are all-time favorites.
I love Phedre.
Beautiful escape.
Read them.

__

Ben just bought me the collected poems of Allen Ginsberg.
I love it.
Will treasure it.
Inspiring.

__

Bill is helping Hillary more.
An active role.
So much experience.
I have so much hope.
She will win.
I know she will win.

__

Rosie said to listen to Beth Ditto.
She was right as usual.
Brilliant.
Brilliant.

__

New Bon Jovi album.
Rocking.
I don't really hear the country.
"Lost Highway"
Love it.

__

Love. Just Do It.

__

Time to workout again.
Feel good.
Alex will join me.
Then we will play with Bones.

Summer is finally here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw your blog link on Madonna's blog. Are you gay? U suck. I hate Hillary-Needs-A-Rod-Damn Clinton. Are you gay? I think you are gay.

Jo

Anonymous said...

Where are you? Summer has been here in FLorida for a long time. Be happy you do not have our heat. I like your blog.

Danielle